Terms and Conditions
FastCash Finance Company, Inc. (the “Company”) is registered as a Financing Corporation with principal address at Unit 229 Regalia Park Tower Suites, P. Tuazon, Cubao, Quezon City. SEC Registration Number CS201729284 and Certificate of Authority to Operate as a Financing Company Number 1149.
By using the Website, you hereby acknowledge that you have read and understood, and unconditionally accepted and agreed to be bound by all of the terms and conditions (the “Terms & Conditions”) below, whether or not you are a registered member of the Website or the Platform (the “Website”).
1. Serviceable Area
The serviceable area is limited. You may refer to the About Us section of our Website for the list of our branches. You are discouraged to proceed with the initial loan application process if your employment or residence address is more than 7 kilometers from our branch locations.
2. Data Privacy and Protection
By using the Website and by providing information requested by the Website, you hereby agree and authorize FastCash Finance to :
- Continue to use, collect, hold, transfer, process or disclose any and all information that you freely and voluntarily given in your loan documents which is necessary for the fulfillment of loan application.
- Retain all your information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which the data was obtained or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or for legitimate business purpose of the Company or as provided by law.
- Share, transfer and disclose your information to its affiliates, government agencies and necessary third parties for any legitimate business purpose and enforcement of its rights.
- Expressly and absolutely remiss, release and forever discharge the Company and the Company’s administrators, directors, stockholders, officers, assigns and or any of its employees from any and all claims, suits, actions or causes of action which you, your successors/assigns now have or in the future claim to have against the Company in connection with your rights under the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
3. Loan Terms and Conditions
- Loan Purpose. The Company provides multi-purpose credit facility to be used for legal and legitimate purpose only.
- Loan Amount and Term. The loan amount and loan term shall be based on the assessed Borrower’s capacity to pay and credit risk.
- Finance Charges. Interest shall computed based on the prevailing interest rate.
- Other Fees/Charges. The non-finance charges such as processing fee, documentary stamp tax and other charges will be deducted from the net proceeds of the Borrower. Repayment. The due dates and frequency of payment will be based on the payroll cycle or pension schedule of the Borrower.
- Payment Default. In cases of default on payment, the Company will compute for the penalty and it will form part of the outstanding obligation of the Borrower. The Company may also endorse the accounts to third party collectors or seek legal remedies.
- Promissory Note and Disclosure Statement. The Promissory Note and Disclosure Statement shall contain the details of the loan agreement and the breakdown of finance and non-finance charges. These documents shall be reviewed and signed by the Borrower prior to loan approval. The Borrower is expected to study the terms and conditions in the Disclosure Statement before signing and proceeding with the loan application.
- Loan Approval. Loan Approval is dependent on the Borrower’s capacity to pay, proximity of the residence or employment address and on the result of the credit, employment, bank and other third party verification conducted by our authorized representatives. The Company has a right to decline loan application without an obligation to disclose the reason for disapproval.
- Verification. The Borrower, by submitting the application form or filling out the personal info sheet in the Website, authorizes the Company to conduct credit, employment, bank and other third party verification.
4. Changes in the Terms & Conditions
The Terms & Conditions are subject to change at any time and upon the Company’s discretion without need for notification to the users of this Website. Any and all changes made are timely published on the Website following mandatory notification of all registered users of the Website and will be effective as of the date specified in updated version of the Terms & Conditions and/or such notice, as applicable. Any further use of the Website following publishing of an updated version of the Terms & Conditions shall be deemed as acceptance of an updated Terms & Conditions.
By completing registration within the Website, you hereby represent and warrant that:
- you must be an individual who is a citizen and residing in the Philippines;
- you are at least 18 years of age;
- information, declarations, documents, representations and warranties made, given or as evidenced by any documents submitted are true, accurate and correct and will comply with applicable laws and regulations at all times;
- immediate notification will be given to the Company in case of change of residence or employment address, phone number and e-mail address; and
- upon completion of the registration within the Website you express your full consent to receive marketing content from the Company via emails, text messages, calls, mobile application or other channels of communication. The Company will use your detail contacts indicated upon registration.
The Website reserves its right to reject registration applications at its own discretion.
6. Use of the Website
The Terms shall apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Terms And Conditions.
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you are a minor.
By using the Website you confirm that you are acting on your own behalf and in your interests. The Website may only be used for a limited purpose indicate hereof. The Website may not be used for the following purposes:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
The Website’s operating hours are subject to change following mandatory maintenance works. We may, from time to time and without giving any reason or prior notice, upgrade, modify, suspend or discontinue the provision of or remove, whether in whole or in part, the Website or any services and shall not be liable if such move, prevents you from accessing the Website or any services.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and the Company may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
The Intellectual Property in and to the Website and the materials are owned, licensed to or controlled by the Company or our third party service providers.
Any use of the Website, registration or materials thereto may not be deemed as any legal grounds for transferring any kind of intellectual property rights or its licensing. Notwithstanding the purposes, all trademarks, names and visual and textual content may be used only upon prior written authorization from the Company.
The Company reserves its right to take any necessary legal actions and remedies related to any violation of section hereof.
By uploading any documents or content to the Website, you are attesting that the documents and content are your own and you give the rights to the Company to use, copy, save or distribute the uploaded content to third parties in the performance of our rights and obligations to process your transactions with us.
The Company reserves its right and sole and absolute discretion to remove any information, documents or any other content uploaded through the Website if such information, documents or any other content violates these Terms & Conditions or any other applicable laws, or which may infringe or compromise rights and obligations of any third parties.
You have the right to withdraw the uploaded documents or content at any time by giving us a notice in writing. However, any rights that you have granted to us as referred to above shall remain in force following such withdrawal unless specifically requested otherwise
9. Warranties and Representation
This Website is provided “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. The data or information contained in the Website are provided for informational purposes only. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
By using the Website or the Website, you hereby consent to the extent permitted by law to indemnify and waive us, our directors, managers, officers, affiliates, agents, contractors, licensors, assigns of any claims arising out of your violating on these Terms & Conditions or your use of the services provided within the Website or by our action as part of our investigation on alleged violation of these Terms & Conditions by you or as a result of the findings or decisions of investigation result.
The Company reserves its right and sole and absolute discretion to delete your account maintained within the Website, restrict your access thereto and to terminate all relations with you upon occurrence of any reasonable belief of your violation of the Terms & Conditions.
You may terminate these Terms and Conditions by giving us seven (7) working days’ notice in writing.
12. Third Party Website Link
The Website can, from time to time, contain links on third party’s websites that are beyond control of the Company. The Company shall not be responsible for any information and content of such other websites and may not guarantee protection and confidentiality of your information that you provide on such other websites.
The Company shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, .you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
14. Inquiries and Complaints
If you believe your that there are any irregularities present regarding your loan account, or that you believe that there are any unfair practices committed against you during the collection process, or that any of your personal data may have been misused or abused or otherwise compromised, you may lodge your inquiries and complaints at the following contact details:
Phone: 02 8911 9800
Email Address: [email protected]
If your complaint has not been resolved within 30 (thirty) calendar days from filing, or if you still believe that there still exists a threat of irregularities regarding your loan account, collection practices, or breach of your personal data, you may lodge your complaint with the appropriate government agencies.
15. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Terms & Conditions and the matters governed therein shall be subject to the laws of Republic of the Philippines.
All disputes arising out of or related to the Terms & Conditions, the matters governed therein shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration under arbitration laws, rules and jurisdiction of the Republic of the Philippines.